Thursday, September 22, 2016

In Search of the Invisible God: Finding God


Watch, "In Search of the Invisible God: Finding God" By Greg Sidders, Sunday, 09/11/16

 "Christianity is not a religion. It's a relationship."

The first time I heard those words, they so resonated with my heart that I memorized them, and I have repeated them often in the years I have followed Jesus. But full disclosure requires a disclaimer: It's unlike any other relationship--because, after all, God is invisible, inaudible, and untouchable. Those barriers make relating to God challenging to some and unimaginable to others.

For the next four weeks, we are going to face the invisibility factor head-on. Wherever you are in your quest to find God, I hope this series will help you to know Him and love Him like never before.